- 93 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Double aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone (front)
PART NUMBER: 11112N0108
Application : Power bass
The 12NSW600 is neodymium bass loudspeaker designed to deliver high impact bass response, with exceptional high excursion. It features 34 mm high sandwich voice coil, double silicon spider, vented neodymium magnet structure and aluminium die cast frame. The special designed components for low Mms ensure very high definition bass reproduction. The massive heatsink improve the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. The double aluminium demodulating rings on the magnet structure reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response. This results in a high efficient transducer for subwoofer applications, with the ability to handle high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression. It is suitable for tuned reflex enclosures for high level and high definition subwoofer applications.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(40 -200 Hz) 93 dB/W/m
35 – 1000 Hz
Copper Clad Aluminium
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 82 L box enclosure tuned 40 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
RK12NSW600 - Part No: R1112N0108