- 97.5 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 2400 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings for lower THD and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone (front)
PART NUMBER: 11118N0308
Application : High Power Bass
The 18NXB1200 neodymium bass loudspeaker is specially designed to deliver very high impact bass response, with exceptional high power capacity. It incorporates an 4” sandwich voice coil, double silicone spider assembly, carbone paper cone and die cast vented aluminium frame. It has powerful, vented neodymium magnetic structure with massive heatsink which reduce power compression. With used in triple demodulating rings is dramatically reduced the THD. The result is high efficient transducer for subwoofer applications, with the ability to handle very high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V.C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(50-200 Hz) 97.5 dB/W/m
35 - 1000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
± 11.5 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 180 L box enclosure tuned 43 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7 x 8,5 mm
RK18NXB1200 - Part No: R1118N0308