- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature voice coil
- 800 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Double aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
PART NUMBER: 11110N0308
Application : Power midrange speaker
The 10NM300 neodymium loudspeaker is combining high efficiency, wide range and high power handling capability with use of 77 mm aluminium voice coil. It features aluminium die cast frame with vented neodymium magnet structure. The massive heatsink improves the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. It is suitable for application as high power midrange or LF driver in 2-way satellite systems.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 100 dB/W/m
100 - 4000Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm
RK10NM300 - Part No: R1110N0308