- 101 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature voice coil
- 900 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Silicone spider
PART NUMBER: 11112N0808
Application : High Output Midbass with extended midrange
12NXL400 loudspeaker combining high efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 77 mm aluminium voice coil and silicone spider. It features aluminium die cast frame with integrated triple demodulating rings and vented neodymium magnet structure. The massive heatsink improve the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. 12NXL400 is suitable when fast and precise midbass reproduction is required.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200 -2000 Hz) 101 dB/W/m
50 - 3500 Hz
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
RK12NXL400 - Part No: R1112N0808