- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature voice coil
- 900 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Silicone spider
PART NUMBER: 11112N0708
Application : High Power Midbass
12NB400 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 77 mm aluminium voice coil and silicone spider. It features aluminium die cast frame with integrated triple demodulating rings and vented neodymium magnet structure. The massive heatsink improve the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. 12NB400 is suitable for application as LF driver in compact 2- way boxes, and small stage monitors.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200 -2000 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
50 - 2000 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
RK12NB400 - Part No: R1112N0708