- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
PART NUMBER: 11115N0508
Application : High power midbass
15NMB600 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 100 mm copper voice coil and double silicone spider. It features aluminium die cast frame with integrated triple demodulating rings and vented neodymium magnet structure. The massive heatsink improve the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. 15NMB600 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way boxes and also it is suitable for horn loaded systems.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 100 dB/W/m
45 - 3000 Hz
Paper with Kevlar
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 125 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
RK15NMB600 - Part No: R1115N0508