- 97 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 2000 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicon spider for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone (front)
PART NUMBER: 11115N0208
Application: Power bass
The 15NXB700 is neodymium bass loudspeaker designed to deliver high impact bass response, with exceptional high power capacity. It features 25 mm high sandwich voice coil, aluminium die cast frame with integrated triple aluminium demodulating rings and vented neodymium magnet structure. The massive heatsink improve the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. This results in an incredible high efficient transducer for subwoofer applications, with the ability to handle high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression. It is suitable for tuned reflex or horn loaded enclosures for high level subwoofer applications.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
V. C. Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
Voice Coil Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(50-1000 Hz) 97 dB/W/m
38 - 1000 Hz
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 125 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
RK15NXB700 - Part No: R1115N0208