- 97 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 115 mm (4.5") high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 3200 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 245 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider assembly for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone with Kevlar and Glass fibers
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11118F1008
Application : Power bass
The 18XB1600v2 ferrite bass loudspeaker is specially designed to deliver high impact bass response, with exceptional high power capacity. It incorporates an 4.5" sandwich voice coil, double silicone spider assembly, paper cone with Kevlar and Glass fibers and die cast vented aluminium frame. Powerful, vented magnetic structure which reduces power compression with double demodulating rings. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. The result is high efficient transducer for bass applications, with the ability to handle high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V.C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
35 - 1000 Hz
115 mm (4.5")
paper with Kevlar and glass fibers
Die cast aluminium
Le at 1kHz
± 12.5 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 180 L box enclosure tuned 43 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7 x 8,5 mm
RK18XB1600v2 - Part No: R1118F1008
Download Drawing PDF