- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 88 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 1400 W AES program power
- Vented ferrite magnet assembly
- Two aluminium demodulating rings for
lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Silicone spider
- Water protected cone ( front side)
PART NUMBER: 11115F0808
Application : High power midbass
15MB35 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 88 mm aluminium voice coil and silicone spider. It features aluminium die cast frame, vented ferrite magnet structure with two demodulating rings. 15MB35 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way boxes. Used new 3.5” voice coil reduces power compression at the high power handling compared with classic 3” voice coil.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz)100 dB/W/m
45 - 3500 Hz
Paper with Kevlar + glass fibers
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7mm
RK15MB35 - Part No: R1115F0808