- 92 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 38 mm high temperature cooper voice coil
- 300 W AES program power
- Ferrite 121 mm magnet structure
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11106F0108
Application : Power bass speaker
The 6B150 is high efficiency, high power bass loudspeaker, specially designed to use in compact bass reflex boxes. It features 38 mm cooper voice coil, vented aluminium die cast frame with powerful ferrite magnet structure, which achieved compact size of the speaker. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 92 dB/W/m
60 - 3000 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die cast aluminium
± 5.5 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 9 L box enclosure tuned 70 Hz using a 100 - 2000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
4 eliptic 5.5/6.5 mm
RK6B150 - Part No: R1106F0108