- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 1000 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 180 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spiders for improved excursion control and linearity
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F1008
Application : Midbass
15MB500 is a high power 15” midbass loudspeaker, with very high efficiency and very good linearity. It features a 3” aluminum voice coil, 180 mm vented magnet structure, double silicone spider assembly, vented aluminium frame with integrated double aluminum demodulating ring that reduces distortions and improves cooling of the voice coil. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. 15MB500 is suitable for use in high power portable and fixed installation professional loudspeaker boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 100 dB/W/m
50 – 3000 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die Cast Aluminium
± 7.75 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7mm
RK15MB500 - Part No: R1115F1008