- 99 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 1000 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 180 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spiders for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone (front)
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F0908
Application : High power woofer
15B500 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 77 mm voice coil. It features aluminium die cast frame, water protected cone, 180 mm vented magnet structure and 20 mm high voice coil. It has aluminum demodulating rings that reduces distortions and improves cooling of voice coil. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. 15B500 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way systems.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(60-2000 Hz) 99 dB/W/m
38 - 2500 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
RK15B500 - Part No: R1115F0908