- 99 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 65 mm ( 2.5”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 600 W AES program power ( LF )
- Triple aluminium demodulating rings
- Single magnet assembly
- Silicon spider
- Water protected cone
- 1” exit HF compression driver
- 44 mm (1.75”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 80 degrees nominal dispersion
- Special anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 12112F0208
Application: Stage monitors and compact bass reflex boxes.
The 12CX1 is a 12" / 1" coaxial transducer designed for use in compact reflex enclosures and stage monitors with a nominal dispersion of 80 degrees. The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state-of-the-art 65 mm (2.5 in) LF voice coil has Kapton former, which together with high temperature resistant resin ensure high reliability by high power.
A triple aluminium demodulating rings on the magnet structure reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response.
The 1" exit compression driver adopted is our D2544 model. The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using triple layer polyester dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end.
The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker.
Because of design with single magnet assembly the speaker has light weight and compact size.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-1000 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1-15 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
315 mm (12 in)
LF 8 Ohm /HF 16 Ohm
60 - 16000 Hz
65 mm (2.5 in)
Die Cast Aluminium
44 mm (1.75 in)
± 4.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
311 mm (12 in)
8 with diam. 7 mm
LF Recone Kit:
RK12CX1, part No: R2112F0208
HF Service Kit:
NDA45/-16 PET part No: R411700316