- 97 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 2000 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 220 mm magnet structure
- Aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Water protected cone (front)
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F1808
Application : High power bass
15XB1000 is a high power long coil 15 inch bass loudspeaker design to reinforce low frequency range at very high sound power levels. It features a 4” sandwich voice coil, vented aluminium frame with integhrated demodulating ring, 220 mm magnet structure and double spider assembly. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. It is suitable for tuned reflex or horn loaded enclosures for high level subwoofer applications.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(100-200 Hz) 97 dB/W/m
37 - 2000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7mm
RK15XB1000 - Part No: R1115F1808