- 102 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 800 W AES program power
- Powerful, ferrite 180 mm magnet structure
- Silicone spider
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F1308
Application : Midbass with extended midrange
The 15XL400 speaker combining very good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 77 mm aluminium voice coil. It features aluminium die cast frame, 180 mm magnet structure. 15XL400 is suitable for application as the LF driver in compact 15” 2-way boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 102 dB/W/m
50 - 3500 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die cast aluminium
± 5.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
RK15XL400 - Part No: R1115F1308