- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 900 W AES program power
- Aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Powerful, ferrite 180 mm magnet structure
- Silicone spider
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F1108
Application : High power woofer
15B450 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 77 mm voice coil. It features aluminium die cast frame with integrated aluminium demodulating ring, 180 mm magnet structure and 19 mm high voice coil.The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. 15B450 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way systems.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 100 dB/W/m
45 - 2500 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die cast aluminium
± 6.75 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
RK15B450 - Part No: R1115F1108