- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 220 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spiders for improved excursion control and linearity
- Epoxy anti-corrosion coating of top and back plates of magnet structure
PART NUMBER: 11115F0608
Application : Midbass
15MB601 is a high power 15 inch mid-bass loudspeaker, with high efficiency and perfect linearity. It features a 4” sandwich voice coil, 220 mm magnet structure, vented aluminium frame, double silicone spider assembly and aluminum demodulating rings that reduces distortions and improves cooling of the voice coil. The top and back plates are treated with special high quality epoxy electro-deposition coating, which extremely improves the corrosion resistance of the speaker. 15MB601 is suitable for compact size bass reflex enclosures and horn loaded or hybrid horn loaded systems. 15MB601 is new version of 15MB600 with new frame.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
37 - 2000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 120 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7mm
RK15MB600 - Part No: R1115F0608