- 99 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 88 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly
with very light weight
- Two aluminium demodulating rings for
lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Silicone spider
- Water protected cone ( front side)
Application : Midbass
The 12NMB35 loudspeaker is combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of new 3.5” (88 mm) aluminium voice coil. It features vented aluminium die cast frame, neodymium magnet assembly with very light weight with two demodulating rings and curvilinear paper cone. 12NMB35 is suitable for application as LF driver in power stage monitors and 2- way PA boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200 -2000 Hz) 99 dB/W/m
50 - 3000 Hz
Paper with Kevlar + glass fibers
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 elliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
- Next >>