- 99.5 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 88 mm high temperature voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with very light weight
- Two aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
Application : High power midbass
15NMB35 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities, with use of 88 mm aluminium voice coil and double spider. It features aluminium die cast frame with integrated two demodulating rings and vented neodymium light weight magnet structure. 15NMB35 is suitable for application in a wide variety of enclosure types and particularly as LF driver in 2- or 3- way boxes. Used new 3.5” voice coil reduces power compression at the high power handling compared with classic 3” voice coil.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-2000 Hz) 99.5 dB/W/m
45 - 3000 Hz
Paper with glassfiber
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 85 L box enclosure tuned 56 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
- Next >>