- 95 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 1200 W AES program power
- Vented neodymium magnet assembly with massive heatsink
- Double aluminium demodulating rings for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
- Water protected cone (front)
Application : High power woofer
The 12NB600 loudspeaker combining good linearity and efficiency with high power handling capabilities. It features 100 mm copper voice coil, double silicone spider, aluminium die cast frame, and vented neodymium magnet structure. The used inside double demodulating rings ensure ultra low distortion. The massive heatsink improves the cooling of the magnet structure, which reduce power compression. 12NB600 is suitable for application as LF driver in compact 2- way and compact bass boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(100 -1000 Hz) 95 dB/W/m
50 – 2000 Hz
Die Cast Aluminium
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
296 / 298 mm
- Next >>