- 98 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 100 mm (4”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 800 W AES program power ( LF )
- Aluminium demodulating ring
- Silicon spider
- Copper plated pole piece and top plate (LF)
- Water protected cone - front
- 1.4” exit HF neodymium compression driver
- 72 mm (2.85”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 60 degrees conical integrated horn
Application: High Quality stage monitors and compact bass reflex boxes.
Description: The 12H4CX72 is a 12" / 1.4" coaxial transducer designed for use in compact reflex enclosures and stage monitors with a nominal dispersion 60 degrees conical.
The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state-of-the-art extreme light 100 mm (4 in) LF voice coil ensure low Mms which gives perfect voice reproduction.
The aluminium demodulating ring in the magnet structure reduces distortion and inductance and together with copper plated pole piece and top plate improve transient response.
The neodymium 1.4" exit compression driver adopted is our ND72HB model.
The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using hybrid dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end. The double magnetic structure allow to get maximum performance.
The HF part of magnet structure has cooper ring on the pole piece, which reduces the inductance figure of frequencies above 10 kHz, improving phase and impedance linearisation. This ensures extremely high SPL in the high end of the frequency response.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-1000 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1-10 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
100 mm (4 in)
Paper with Kevlar fibers
Die Cast Aluminium
72 mm (2.85 in)
± 4.5 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance.
Measurement is in 65 L box enclosure tuned 63 Hz using a 50-500 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Copper Clad Aluminium Wire
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hg - Hvc)/2 + Hvc/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
315 mm (12 in)
8 eliptic 7x8 mm
- Next >>