- 96 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 51 mm ( 2”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 400 W AES program power ( LF )
- Double aluminium demodulating rings
- Single neodymium magnet assembly
- Water protected cone
- 1” exit HF neodymium compression driver
- 44 mm (1.75”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 80 degrees nominal dispersion
- Very light weight
Application: Stage monitors and compact bass reflex boxes.
Description: The 10NCX1 is a 10" / 1" coaxial transducer designed for use in compact reflex enclosures and stage monitors with a nominal dispersion of 80 degrees.
The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state of the art 51 mm (2 in) LF voice coil has Kapton former, which together with high temperature resistant resin ensure high reliability by high power.
Double aluminium demodulating rings on the magnet structure reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response.
The neodymium 1" exit compression driver adopted is our ND2545 model.
The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using triple layer polyester dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end.
Because of design of single magnet assembly the speaker has low weight and compact size.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-2000 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V.C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1-15 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
262 mm (10 in)
LF 8 Ohm /HF 16 Ohm
60 - 20000 Hz
51 mm (2 in)
Die Cast Aluminium
44 mm (1.75 in)
± 4.75 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
263 mm (10 in)
8 with diam. 7 mm
- Next >>