- 98 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 100 mm high temperature sandwich voice coil
- 1400 W AES program power
- Powerful, vented 220 mm magnet structure
- Double aluminium demodulating ring for lower distortion and improved heat dissipation
- Double silicone spider for improved excursion control and linearity
PART NUMBER: 11118F0508
Application: High Power Bass
The 18FBR700 bass loudspeaker is specially designed to deliver high definition bass reproduction, because of used components that ensure low Mms. It incorporates an 4" sandwich voice coil, paper cone with carbone fibers, a powerful, vented 220 mm magnetic structure, die cast vented aluminium frame which reduces power compression, and double spider assembly. This results in a high efficient transducer for precision subwoofer applications, with the ability to handle high excursion with low distortion and reduced thermal power compression.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(50-200 Hz) 98 dB/W/m
40 - 2000 Hz
Paper with carbone fibers
Die cast aluminium
± 8 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 160 L box enclosure tuned 43 Hz using a 40-400 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 eliptic 7 x 8,5 mm
RK18FBR700 - Part No: R1118F0508