- 99 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 51 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 300 W AES program power
- Ferrite 134 mm magnet structure
Application : Midbass with extended midrange
The 10M150 loudspeaker is combining good efficiency and 150W power capacity with use of 51 mm aluminium voice coil. It features aluminium die cast frame, 134 mm magnet structure and curvilinear paper cone. 10M150 is intended for use as the mid/bass component in compact 2 - way systems, or as a direct radiating midrange speaker in 3 way boxes.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-5000 Hz) 99 dB/W/m
75 - 6000 Hz
Die cast aluminium
+/- 3.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm
- Next >>