- 100 db 1W / 1m average sensitivity
- 77 mm high temperature aluminium voice coil
- 800 W AES program power
- Powerful, ferrite 180 mm magnet structure
Application : Power midrange speaker
The 10M300 loudspeakers is designed as a power midrange speaker, providing high output, low distortion midrange from 250Hz to 3,5 kHz. It features aluminium die cast frame, 180 mm magnet structure and curvilinear cone. 10M300 is suitable for application as the high power midrange in 3 way boxes including horn loading application.
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
(200-3000 Hz) 100dB/W/m
Die cast aluminium
± 5.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle Hole Diameter
Bolt Circle Diameter
8 with dia. 7 mm
- Next >>