- 96 db SPL 1W / 1m ( LF ) average sensitivity
- 51 mm ( 2”) high temperature voice coil ( LF )
- 400 W AES program power ( LF )
- Double aluminium demodulating rings
- Single magnet assembly
- Water protected cone (front)
- 1” exit HF compression driver
- 44 mm (1.75”) HF high temperature voice coil
- 90 degrees nominal dispersion
PART NUMBER: 12110F0108
Application: Compact reflex boxes.
Description: The 10CX is a 10" / 1" coaxial transducer designed for use in compact reflex enclosures with a nominal dispersion of 90 degrees.
The low profile, smooth curvilinear LF cone provides smooth response within its intended frequency range and water prove protective coating, allowing application in a wide range of environments. The state-of-the-art 51 mm (2 in) LF voice coil has glassfiber former, which together with high temperature resistant resin ensure high reliability by high power.
A double aluminium demodulating rings reduce distortion and inductance and improve transient response.
The special cone made of cellulose with carbon fibers improves waterfall response.
The 1" exit compression driver adopted is our D2544 model.
The HF driver diaphragm assembly, using triple layer polyester dome this together with phasing plug improve linearity of frequency response in high end.
Because of design with single magnet assembly the speaker has light weight and compact size.
Minimum impedance LF
Sensitivity (200-1500 Hz)
Power Capacity AES ¹
Program Power ²
Voice Coil Diameter
Voice Coil Material
Voice Coil Former
V. C. Winding Depth
Magnet Gap Depth
Minimum impedance HF
Sensitivity (1.5 - 15 kHz)
Power capacity (1-20 kHz)
Voice coil diameter
263 mm (10 in)
LF 8 Ohm /HF 16 Ohm
65 - 20000 Hz
51 mm (2 in
Paper with carbon fibers
Die Cast Aluminium
44 mm (1.75 in
+/- 4.25 mm
1. AES standard. Power is calculated on rated minimum impedance. Measurement is in 30 L box enclosure tuned 60 Hz using a 50-1000 Hz band limited pink noise test signal applied continuously for 2 hours.
2. Program power is defined as 3db greater than AES Power Capacity.
* Copper Clad Aluminium Wire
* Linear Mathematical Xmax is calculated as: (Hvc - Hg)/2 + Hg/4 where Hvc is the voice coil depth and Hg is the gap depth.
Baffle hole diameter
Bolt circle diameter
263mm (10 in)
8 with dia 7 mm
LF Recone Kit:
RK10CX, part No: R2110F0108
HF Service Kit:
NDA45-16 PET, part No: R411700316